Social Media Intern
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Student (College)
Treatspace is a SaaS-based healthcare platform that is disrupting and improving every day, critical healthcare processes that no longer work in a rapidly changing regulatory and reimbursement landscape. Our innovations help practices solve patient access and acquisition challenges. Treatspace received the Global Action Challenge Award in Nashville, Tennessee in 2015, competing against hundreds of other healthcare companies nationally and is one of the Top 5 Startups named by the Pittsburgh Technology Council Tech 50 Awards. We have also raised several million dollars of venture capital funding.
Treatspace is seeking a Social Media and SEO intern to work with our customers for our PracticeBeat (https://www.practicebeat.com/) product line. The intern will concentrates on scheduling, proof-reading and tracking performance metrics of social media campaigns across applicable channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Google My Business, Instagram and LinkedIn for our customers. Additionally, we are in search of a team member who can curate content calendars and facilitate profile engagement. This position will have significant opportunities for growth, collaboration and advancement. We are looking for someone with a creative mind and go-getter attitude.
This position is considered a Fall Internship. We are looking for someone who can fill a part time position for 15 weeks.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about social media. The ideal candidate will be dedicated to creating social media content and engagement that drives business opportunities for our healthcare customers.
- Set up and optimize pages within each platform to increase presence and support a positive customer experience
- Moderate user-generated content and engage with followers
- Proof-read monthly social media calendars
- Create social media calendars (including stories), working off of yearly focuses
- Editing simple videos (trimming length, adjusting lighting, etc.)
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals
- Complete hashtag research, tracking performance and relevancy of brand-specific hashtags
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1 year of experience in digital marketing
- Experience in engaging with customers in a professional or brand-specific scope
- Proven and professional communication skills
- Graphic design experience, ideally proficient in Canva
- Familiarity with social media best practices, viral and word of mouth online marketing practices
- A strategic thinker with an innate desire to collaborate and execute
- Experience working with multiple customers at a time
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, co-workers and management
- Lifelong learner, adaptable to and embracing of the ever-changing and evolving social media landscape and all its related technological enhancements
- Keen on being first to try, explore and learn insights of operating on new, emerging social platforms
- Willingness to contribute in other areas of the company as needed
Required Education + Experience:
- College or University student
- 1 year of experience in managing social media accounts and/or campaigns
Is this for you?
We hope you'll strongly consider joining us. If this isn't a good fit for you now, please share it with other A-Players like yourself. To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter and samples of your work in the past and how it performed. Our team will review your submission and contact you regarding the next steps!